Wednesday 13 June 2012

18ct american white gold sapphire and diamond ring +

GOOD, LOVING, HOME WANTED!! Here we have an extraordinary american 18ct white gold ring with 6 oval cut sapphires, 10 baguette cut diamonds, 6 brilliant round cut diamonds and one centre round cut diamond all set in 18ct white gold. Size P/Q? I think but its an estimation as I am unable to locate a ring sizer at present. Estimated retail value is in the region of 5000. I purchased this ring in 2007 however simply do not get the chance to wear it as much as I would like. Would love to see it being used and providing someone else with enjoyment instead on sitting in a box. Have listed a selection of other rings on here so if this is not to your liking you may find something else that catches your eye. I am open to reasonable offers, please no time wasters. I shall do my best to answer any questions about the ring so feel free to e-mail me. Cash or Paypal payments only. Collection can be arranged to accomodate both buyer and seller.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular