Sunday 3 June 2012

Louis Vuitton Monogram Keepall 55 Bag Travel/Weekend Bag *

Brand New High Quality LV Keepall 55 Bags for sale STYLES AVAILABLE: Monogram, Damiere Ebene or Damiere Graphite All bags will come with a LV Dust Bag, Shoulder Strap, Name Tag, LV Lock and Key exactly same as in my pictures ******All my photos advertised are genuine photos taken from the exact same items for sale and the same items you will receive... YOU WILL GET EXACTLY THE SAME ITEMS AS PICTURED********* I have been selling these bags a long time and have been given Excellent feeback from customers that the quality is very good. Please Phone/Text me if you have any questions. 07837704913 You can also email me or add me on WhatsApp to contact me. Collection is Welcome from my Local Underground Tube Station, I will bring the items up to the station and you can view it at the station or there are a few coffee shops outside the station where we can meet in. For people outside of london I accept **Paypal** and will post out by 1st class recorded mail for an extra 7.That will cover the cost of post and the Paypal fees... Please do not ask me to meet up half way etc.... I do not offer a delivery service. This is London and the transport links are very good so I feel that if you are a serious buyer you will be able to get to me, otherwise I do offer a post out service.... Thank You

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular