Thursday 14 June 2012

Mulberry Tillie All In One Silky Snake Print Clutch New with Tag RRP £403 .

New with tag Mulberry Tillie All In One Silky Snake Print Bag, a clutch or evening bag that provides elegance and sophistication. RRP is 403 but hoping to have quick sale thus the price. Included with the bag are Mulberry box, tag, carry bag and scented paper which one can use for gift giving. I guarantee aunthenticity as I personally purchased this from a Mulberry shop. You can be assured yourself on collection. If interested, kindly phone me on my mobile : 07850896209 Similar item on eBay with starting bid of199. I will prefer collection but if you want the item posted, an additional of 5 will be charged for Special Delivery. I will also accept Paypal mode of payment to give you security if unavailable for collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular