Wednesday 6 June 2012

Timberland Boots - in Brown Mint condition 100% genuine leather .

Hello and welcome to my auction for a unique pair of unisex timberland boots in brown 100% genuine (UK size 7.5), The boots have never been worn... as you can see from the pictures they are in mint condition. Genuine Leather, upper leather and man-made linings, man-made outsole made in the Domican Republic. A brief history... These were bought for me but in the wrong size (I can say I am gutted about, these would have looked great with some nice blue jeans) not to mention they cost around 130 They have been kept in dry storage since, for a year they were gone, but not forgotten, and now they are up for sale! I have treated them with high quality leather cleaner So... Take this opportunity to grab a rare bargain for 60 Feel to free to private message me if you have any questions Call Ben on 01925 758766

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular