Monday 25 June 2012

*** Louis Vuitton Evidence Sunglasses LV shades RRP £420 *** NOT gucci ray ban prada carrera !

Here I have for sale a pair of Louis Vuitton Evidence sunglasses that my girlfriend brought me for my birthday present. They are too big for my face unfortunately. The glasses have never been worn and are in brand new condition. All LV logos are engraved and the lense fade from black to grey just as they should. The glasses also feel weighty and expensive. These are the western fit version and have the code Z350W engraved inside the arm. DO NOT BE INTIMIDATED BY THE FAKE PAIRS WHERE THE LENSES ARE TINTED PURPLE AND THE LV LOGOS ARE PRINTED, GET YOURSELF A REAL PAIR HERE! The glasses come fully boxed, with a booklet, hard case and a cloth drawstring bag Please dont hestitate to call me on 07917876930 or email me for more information and more pictures 180 O.N.O accepted Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular