Friday 20 July 2012

Ian Stuart Coppelia Wedding Dress-size 10-12 -

Stunning Ian Stuart Coppelia Wedding Dress from his Revolution Rocks Collection. Ivory silk gaza with a sweetheart neckline and draping on the bodice which flows into a flower corsage on the left hip. I am very sad to be selling the dress as it is so stunning-so many people commented on how amazing it was on the day-it is traditional with a modern and funky twist! I was very lucky that my Dad lent me the money to buy the dress as it was way over my budget so would love to give someone else the opportunity to wear it and also feel like a princess too rather than it being sat in a box for the next 10 years! The dress is a US size 10 which is a UK 12. I am a size 10-12. I had some slight alteration on the bodice-to take it in slightly so it fitted better around the bust. There was no alteration to the length. I am 5ft 5in and wore 4.5in heels on the day. The dress has also been fitted with bustle ribbons underneath so you can tie the train up in the evening for dancing. I wore a hoop underneath (which I hired) to make the dress appear fuller, however it also looks lovely without a hoop. The dress originally cost 2695. I wore it on May 19th 2012 for my wedding. It has not yet been cleaned but am happy to have it cleaned-have been give price by Ian Stuart recommended cleaners of 100 or the buyer can have it cleaned themselves-happy to do either. I also have an ivory 54in (waist length) satin edged veil that I am selling separately but would be happy to include if wanted. Please contact me if you would like me to email you additional photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular