Friday 24 August 2012

Fuchsia Hot Pink Hermes Birkin Bag - New 35cm Togo Leather IN LONDON/ILFORD +

Brand New Hermes Handbag Hot Pink Leather with gold Hardware Comes with dustbag, 2 keys and matching padlock Versatile handbag The bag is 100% new it has never been used I live in Ilford which is 10 minutes away from the olympic park in stratford so you can come and collect it in ilford I also am able to meet anywhere in London and am willing to travel to places such as lakeside/bluewater to meet half way etc will accept cash on collection only and will not be sending the bag nowhere if you have any questions please email me and leave your name and phone number with me and I will ring you back so I can answer any questions Very good qualitiy and looks like the real thing unlike many birkin bags which are being sold Once its gone its gone! please message me if you have any questions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular